All our live classes go from August 9, 2021 through May 13, 2022. We still have some extra spots available, and will be available at half price ($100) since the school year is half complete.
Click on a course below to find more information and to enroll for the 2021-2022 school year.
Scroll down to find some other information as well.
|Course||Instructor||Class Days||Class Time
|5th Grade - Section 1||Corey Colosky||M/W/F||1:00-1:45 PM|
|6th Grade - Section 1||Vicki Peter||M/W/Th||1:00-1:45 PM|
|6th Grade - Section 2||Corey Colosky||M/W/F||3:00-3:45 PM|
|Pre-Algebra - Section 1||Vicki Peter||M/W/Th||2:00-2:45 PM|
|Pre-Algebra - Section 2||Vicki Peter||M/W/Th||3:00-3:45 PM|
|Algebra 1 - Section 1||Nicole Saltzman||M/W/F||12:00-12:45 PM|
|Algebra 1 - Section 2||Amy Tilson||M/W/F||1:00-1:45 PM|
|Geometry - Section 1||Corey Colosky||T/Th||1:00-1:45 PM|
|Geometry - Section 2||Corey Colosky||T/Th||2:00-2:45 PM|
|Algebra 2 - Section 1||Amy Tilson||M/W/F||
|Algebra 2 - Section 2||Corey Colosky||M/W/F||2:00-2:45 PM|
|College Algebra / Trigonometry||
No live course being offered this year.
- Our live courses cost a total of $200 for the school year.
- Students who are only planning on using the self-paced, pre-recorded course can enroll at any time here.
- Live classes have a limit of 20 students and will be first come, first served.
- There is no difference in the content taught within the courses that have two different sections. The different sections are to give parents a different day/time option, and to account for our class sizes being limited to 20 students.
- Our course schedule is found above (note that the times are all listed in Eastern Time). You can click on a course above to take you to the enrollment page.
Live Course Features
- Includes live online instruction and everything included in the pre-recorded course.
- The pre-recorded course includes access to pre-recorded lesson videos, homework questions, homework answers, and homework videos.
- Test/Quiz Packet: $1: Includes all the tests and quizzes as well as the answer keys.
- Test/Quiz Grading: $125: The grading of the tests/quizzes will be taken care of for you. Parents or a teacher is responsible to administer the assessments and to upload them for us to grade.
For those who are planning to sign up in the fall by using charter school funds:
- Contact us directly at email@example.com, indicating what class(es) you are interested in and what charter school you are with.
- We will be charging a total of $210. The purpose of this is to (1) account for the extra time it takes to process your order and (2) to counteract any pro-rated amount we are obligated to give since we start a week or two earlier than some charter schools.